Best Shopping in Belice
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Belize team
Belize is known for its wide variety of products, whether they are made in Belize, Mexico, Guatemala or anywhere else on the globe. From the incredible variety of artwork at Belizean Arts in Fido's, to the classical beauty of the jewelry found in many locations, Belize offers a wealth of unusual and interesting Central American goods.
Take a walk down Front Street, the colorful and interesting stores are all a short walk away. No mall action around here, but comfortable shops await you. Looking for these items and gifts is a fun experience and adventure in itself. We bring to you a wide array of shops: from tiny vendors on the street to several gift shops, art galleries, clothing stores and Belizean lifestyle boutiques.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Belize:If youʻre booking your trip to Belize last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belize City: Mayan Temple Exploration, Cave-Tube, & Zipline
- From San Ignacio: Tikal Maya Site Day-Trip with Local Lunch
- From Belize: One-Way Shared Shuttle to San Ignacio
- From Belize: 1-Way Shared Shuttle to Flores Peten Guatemala
- Caye Caulker: 7-Stop Snorkeling in the Belize Barrier Reef