My Guide Website?
Caye Caulker: Sunset Cruise on a Houseboat with Food & Drink4 Reviews
Cruise along the coast of Caye Caulker and enjoy a Caribbean boat party with music, drinks, and fresh ceviche. Dive off the boat and swim in the blue waters as the sun sets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belize:If youʻre booking your trip to Belize last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the warm sea air as you take in views of the Caribbean Sea
- Watch the colors of the sky change as the sun sets on Caye Caulker
- Hold your breath and dive from the boat for a swim in warm waters
- Snack on freshly made ceviche washed down with rum punch
- Party with good music and tropical views until the moon rises
DescriptionTake a trip along the coast of Caye Caulker, a coral island off the coast of Belize, to watch the sunset shimmer on the Caribbean Sea. Spend the evening dancing, swimming, and filling up on tasty food and drink on a houseboat. Board the houseboat in Caye Caulker and settle in for your cruise. Set sail around an hour before sunset with plenty of time to admire the sky changing from blue to a dreamy orange and purple. Use your next three hours to dance to the music on board or try diving from the boat into the clear shallow waters. Eat away at the fresh ceviche, a local seafood dish, and enjoy an unlimited supply of rum punch. Sail back to Caye Caulker in the moonlight and see the coastline light up with nightlife.
IncludesHouseboat cruise at sunset Ceviche Water Unlimited rum punch
- Departure is an hour before sunset so the exact time may change