My Guide Website?
Caye Caulker: Hol Chan Marine Reserve 7-Stop Snorkeling Tour8 Reviews
Swim with a variety of fish, sea turtles, stingrays, and nurse sharks among the coral formations of one of the largest barrier reefs on this 7-stop cruise from Caye Caulker to Hol Chan Marine Reserve.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belize:If youʻre booking your trip to Belize last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Caye Caulker: Hol Chan Marine Reserve 7-Stop Snorkeling Tour
- San Ignacio: Crystal Cave & Blue Hole National Park + Lunch
- From Belize: One-Way Shared Shuttle to San Ignacio
- Belize City: Mayan Temple Exploration, Cave-Tube, & Zipline
- Caye Caulker: 7-Stop Snorkeling in the Belize Barrier Reef
- Explore a shipwreck and feel the thrill of diving with sharks in the Ray Alley
- Discover the underwater wonders of Belize’s most popular snorkeling sites
- Snorkel and swim with colorful fish, turtles, manatees, and harmless sharks
- Admire coral formations of the largest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere
- Go home with GoPro videos and photos to always remember your experience
DescriptionJoin a speedboat day trip from Caye Caulker and snorkel at the Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Ray Alley, the second-largest coral reef system in the world. Enjoy high-quality snorkeling equipment, lunch with drinks, and GoPro photos and videos. After meeting your group, get geared up and listen to a short briefing on what to do and what not to do to ensure the day is fun-filled and safe. Then hop on the speedboat andenjoy a 20-minute ride to the Belize Barrier Reef. Hop in the water to look for wildlife like fish, sea turtles, stingrays, and nurse sharks in an area where the world’s largest population of West Indian manatees live. Seecorals that have been protected for over 30 years at the Hol Chan Marine Reserve. After Belize Barrier Reef, swim stops in the Hol Chan Marine Reserve include Tarpon, Chatos Place, Coral Gardens, a sunken shipwreck, Shark Ray Alley, and a stop to search for manatees. In between the cruise, enjoy lunch and drinks onboard.
IncludesSpeedboat cruise Park fees Lunch GoPro photos and videos Snorkeling gear Fruits Water
- The tour is subject to weather conditions. In the case of cancellation due to weather, you will be offered the option to reschedule or to receive a full refund