My Guide Website?
Belize City: Mayan Temple Exploration, Cave-Tube, & Zipline5 Reviews
Discover the history of the Ancient Mayans. Explore the historic Mayan Temple of Altun Ha. Go tubing down a relaxing river through a series of caves and zipline over the jungle canopy.
- Explore the Mayan world while hiking around the temple
- Wander the scenic jungle and hiking trails leading up the caves
- Expand your knowledge on plant identification
- Admire the beauty of the cave systems while you tube through the caves
DescriptionImmerse yourself into the Belizean culture and journey back into 1000 years of history of the Mayan world on a guided day tour. Explore the wonders of the Mayans, their cave systems, the local flora, and enjoy cave tubing and ziplining. Begin with a pickup from your hotel in Belize City or by taking the ferry from Caye Caulker/San Pedro to Belize City. After meeting your guide, explore the Mayan Temple Altun ha, hike to the top and hear fascinating facts about the site and the Mayan world from your guide. Head deeper into the jungle towards the cave systems with a 15-20 minutes hike following a trail to the cave entrance. Enjoy a lesson on plant identification, insect identification, and all their medicinal uses and local beliefs throughout history in Belize. Cave tube down a river through several caves and marvel at the stunning surroundings and Mayan artifacts. Lastly, zipline over the jungle canopy before returning to Caye Caulker/San Pedro/ Belize City in the evening after a truly memorable Belizean experience.
IncludesPark fees Equipment Fruits and refreshments Hotel pickup and drop-off in Belize City Guide
- This tour will be canceled due to bad weather and you will be fully refunded. San Pedro Belize Express and The Ocean Ferry are the only ferries that go to Belize City. Please notify the local partner of which one you will take.