My Guide Website?
Caye Caulker: 7-Stop Snorkeling in the Belize Barrier Reef233 Reviews
Uncover marine life around the Belize Barrier Reef on this snorkeling cruise from Caye Caulker. Swim in protected waters among turtles, sharks, manatees, pristine corals, and a shipwreck.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belize:If youʻre booking your trip to Belize last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belize City: Mayan Temple Exploration, Cave-Tube, & Zipline
- From San Ignacio: Tikal Maya Site Day-Trip with Local Lunch
- From Belize: One-Way Shared Shuttle to San Ignacio
- From Belize: 1-Way Shared Shuttle to Flores Peten Guatemala
- Caye Caulker: 7-Stop Snorkeling in the Belize Barrier Reef
- Snorkel with turtles, harmless sharks, and among coral reefs
- Enjoy a memorable experience in the most eco-friendly way
- Go home with free GoPro videos and photos
- Benefit from a small group tour with 4 to 10 people
DescriptionSnorkel at the Hol Chan marine reserve and at Ray Alley, the second largest coral reef system in the world, on this day trip from Caye Caulker. Ride in a comfortable speedboat and use high-quality snorkeling equipment. Enjoy a delicious lunch with drinks and get GoPro photos and videos. Meet your group at 9:00 AM at the local partner's office located on Caye Caulker. Get geared up, listen to a quick briefing on what to do and not to do to ensure the day is fun-filled and safe. Embark on a cruise to the Belize Barrier Reef. Hop in the water to look for wildlife like turtles where the world’s largest population of West Indian manatees live. See corals that have been protected for over 30 years at the Hol Chan marine reserve. Feel the thrill of diving with sharks in the Ray Alley. Stop for lunch onboard at 12:00 PM. After that, take the chance to explore an amazing shipwreck, coral gardens, and more turtles. The tour ends at 3:00 PM with two bonus sightseeing stops to see seahorses.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment Lunch and drinks GoPro photos and videos Tour guide All park fees
- • The tour is subject to weather conditions. In the case of cancellation due to weather, you will be offered the option to reschedule or to receive a full refund.