My Guide Website?
Belize City: Guided Cave Kayaking Tour with Pickup48 Reviews
Head to the Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch National Park and Archaeological Reserve for a memorable kayaking adventure. Hike along a short jungle trail then explore the cave network under the Maya Mountains as you paddle a stable, sit-on-top kayak.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belize:If youʻre booking your trip to Belize last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Caye Caulker: Hol Chan Marine Reserve 7-Stop Snorkeling Tour
- San Ignacio: Crystal Cave & Blue Hole National Park + Lunch
- From Belize: One-Way Shared Shuttle to San Ignacio
- Belize City: Mayan Temple Exploration, Cave-Tube, & Zipline
- Caye Caulker: 7-Stop Snorkeling in the Belize Barrier Reef
- Enjoy a short hike through the rainforest jungle to the Caves Branch River
- Kayak through cave systems and swim in natural pools
- Explore 7 different caves and admire incredible scenery
- Benefit from an intimate tour with 1 guide for every 8 guests
- Choose to include an exhilarating ziplining session over the rainforest
DescriptionMeet your guide at the Cruise Ship Terminal or at your hotel lobby, depending on the option selected. Relax as you board an air-conditioned vehicle that will set off for the caves on a 1-hour narrated tour of the country and local customs. For cruise passengers, choose to include an additional ziplining activity when booking and zoom across the lush rainforest canopy prior to the kayaking adventure. When you arrive at the national park, get kitted out with helmets, jackets, lights, paddles. Begin the forest nature walk to the riverside where the kayaks are located, making 3 river crossings along the way. Choose from a single or tandem kayak then get out onto the water. As you begin to kayak, head upstream towards the caves, admiring the formations and practicing your paddling. Stop at a scenic location for a swim in a natural pool. Then, paddle downstream through a network of 5 caves encountering rapids, stalactites, stalagmites, and a waterfall along the way. Eventually, exit the caves and continue paddling downstream with sunshine hitting your face. Enjoy the scenery and listen to the birds, until you arrive at the parking lot. Finally, board the van and return to Belize City, with drop-off at Cruise Ship Terminal or at your hotel lobby, depending on option selection.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Belize City hotels or Cruise Ship Terminal (depending on option selected) Entrance fees Equipment for the activity including helmets, jackets, lights, paddles Kayaks English-speaking guide Ziplining activity (if option selected)
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The tour is canceled only if the river weather conditions don't permit a safe kayaking environment; in this case, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- You will hike for 35 minutes on a sand and gravel path with 3 waist-deep river crossings
- Restaurants and bars are available at the Cave Park