My Guide Website?
Cave-Tubing Trip7 Reviews
Have a unique adventure – guided river tubing on the Caves Branch river. Hike through a rainforest, travel through cave systems on an inflatable tube, and float downstream to the sounds of nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belize:If youʻre booking your trip to Belize last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Caye Caulker: Hol Chan Marine Reserve 7-Stop Snorkeling Tour
- San Ignacio: Crystal Cave & Blue Hole National Park + Lunch
- From Belize: One-Way Shared Shuttle to San Ignacio
- Belize City: Mayan Temple Exploration, Cave-Tube, & Zipline
- Caye Caulker: 7-Stop Snorkeling in the Belize Barrier Reef
- Hike thru the Rainforest 25 minutes
- Swim in crystal clear refreshing water
- seeing many formations
DescriptionMeet and greet your guide, then board the van. The drive is one hour to the cave park. The guide hands everyone a helmet, light and jacket. Then a 20 minute walk thru the forest, crossing the river, waistdeep, along the path. Arriving at the caves. Everyone sits in a tube with head rest and the guide links everyone together and manuevers the tubes downstream, navigating thru several cave systems and pausing to show off many formations and waterfall. Then exit the caves onto the open river. Continue downstream for another 20 minutes listening to the sounds in the forest. Arriving at the car park area. Here there are many facilities, giftshops, restaurants and bar. Then its a relaxing drive back to the port.
IncludesGuide Service Helmets Lights PFDs Tubes Park Entrance fees
- the tour takes place rain or shine, all participants must be able to walk for 30 minutes weight maximum 300 lbs no waiting in lines the activity is not possible when the caves are flooded bring dry bag or pouch for phones, cameras bring recycle water bottles, disposables are not allowed in the parks