Caye Caulker: Local Reef Half-Day 3-Stop Snorkeling Tour
Swim with some of Belize's most spectacular marine life. Depart from San Pedro for three hours spent in the sun and sea. Snack on some fruit on Caye Caulker and soak up the paradisiacal views.
- Snorkel with sharks and sting rays and feed tarpons
- Explore the coral gardens and see lobsters and many other species of fish
- Benefit from small groups of up to 12 people and a professional tour guide
- Get GoPro coverage of your underwater adventures
DescriptionSwim with harmless sharks, stingrays, eels, and many fish at the second largest barrier reef in the world. Discover many different marine species such as lion fish, parrotfish, lobsters, angelfish, tarpon, seahorses, and so much more. Embark on an exciting three-hour trip from San Pedro. The coral reef is lush and contains many different types of colorful corals. The three snorkeling stops are guided, ensuring all guests get the most out of their journey into the underwater world. Life jackets and life rings are always present in the water for extra safety. Enjoy some of the local fruits and cuisine on the island, which boasts a relaxed atmosphere and is filled with friendly locals.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment Entrance fees GoPro pictures Fruit Ferry tickets from San Pedro to Caye Caulker Hotel pickup and drop-off Lunch
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, pregnant women, or people with back problems
- The tour will take place rain or shine, but it may be canceled if the winds are too strong; in this case, you will be offered the option to reschedule or receive a full refund
- GoPro pictures will be sent to your email within three days after the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY