My Guide Website?
Cayo Dristrict: Jungle Zipline and Clandestine Cave Kayaking
Hike through the Mayan jungle and soar on treetops and over rivers with seven different ziplines. Paddle through hidden caves, swim in the crystal clear pools, and learn about Cayo culture in this guided tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belize:If youʻre booking your trip to Belize last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fly on seven jungle ziplines over forests and rivers
- Hike in the rainforest and swim in the secretive cool caves
- Glide by kayak or tube freely for 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Learn about ancient history and cultre from mature guides
DescriptionProvoke your adventurous side with this guided day tour in the Cayo District of beautiful Belize. Fly by zipline over the Mayan jungle trees and rivers, descend under the mountains, and paddle through fresh, azure water caves by kayak or inner tube. Develop your courage as you soar on seven different ziplines, each ranging from 500 to 1000 feet long. Guides provide equipment, instruction, and encouragement, so you can let yourself experience the rainforest from a completely new perspective. Calm the thrill by kayaking or tubing through a series of clandescent caves fed by natural springs, while learning the natural history, local culture, folklore tales, and surrounding nature from mature and informative guides. Swim in the blue water pools and walk through the peaceful park nature before returning back to your accommodation.
IncludesAccommodation pickup/drop-off Guided tour Entrance fees to the national cave park Kayak or innertube
- Arrive 15 minutes before pickup. All participants must be able to hike for 20 minutes. Children must be a minimum of 40 inches in height. The weight capacity for the kayak is 200lbs, and the zip waistline is maximum 40 inches.