My Guide Website?
From Caye Caulker: Marine Reserve Snorkeling Tour34 Reviews
Explore Belize's barrier reef on a half-day tour from Caye Caulker Marine Reserve to three breathtaking snorkeling locations and a sightseeing stop at the Tarpon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belize:If youʻre booking your trip to Belize last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Caye Caulker: Hol Chan Marine Reserve 7-Stop Snorkeling Tour
- San Ignacio: Crystal Cave & Blue Hole National Park + Lunch
- From Belize: One-Way Shared Shuttle to San Ignacio
- Belize City: Mayan Temple Exploration, Cave-Tube, & Zipline
- Caye Caulker: 7-Stop Snorkeling in the Belize Barrier Reef
- Snorkel Belize's barrier reef!
- Swim With Sharks and Sting Rays!
- Feed the Tarpon!
- Complimentary photos and video!
DescriptionExploring Belize's Barrier Reef: A Half-Day Itinerary at Caye Caulker Marine Reserve Looking for a quick introduction to the wonders of Belize's barrier reef? Look no further than Caye Caulker Marine Reserve. Our half-day itinerary includes three breathtaking snorkel locations and a sightseeing stop to visit the Tarpon! -Snorkel South Channel -Snorkel Shark Ray Alley -Snorkel Coral Gardens -Feed the Tarpon (Sightseeing stop!) Expert Guides with Unique Insights into Caye Caulker Our team of guides consists mainly of local islanders who were born and raised in Caye Caulker. They offer fascinating historical and entertaining facts about the island that you won't find anywhere else. Photos and video of your experience is included!
IncludesEntrance fee to Caye Caulker Marine Reserve Equipment Purified water Fresh fruit
- All tours are subject to cancellation due to weather conditions. In case of bad weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- The tour start times are flexible, depending on weather conditions and tides