My Guide Website?
Belize City: Cave Tubing & Zipline Adventure Tour4 Reviews
Enjoy 2 of the most popular adventure activities in Belize in 1 single day. Head to the rainforest to explore Mayan Caves during a tubing adventure and soar over the jungle on a zipline. Depart from hotels, the cruise ship or water taxi terminals.
- Tube through caves that were a secret and sacred place for Mayans
- Admire lots of natural rock formations and incredible scenery
- Enjoy breathtaking views as you zip-line through Belize's top rainforest on 6 different lines
- Learn about the history of Belize City and its points of interest
DescriptionMeet your guide at the Cruise Ship Terminal, San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi or in your hotel lobby, depending on option selection. Board an air-conditioned vehicle and head to the caves on a 1-hour narrated tour of the country, local customs, and natural scenery. When you arrive at the cave site, change into your swimsuit and get kitted out with helmets, headlights, life vests, and inner tubes for the cave tubing. Then, take a short hike in the jungle for about 25 to 30 minutes to get to the entrance of the caves, crossing the river a few times. As you begin tubing inside the cave, stay connected to all the tubes as your guide takes you along the route. Marvel as they point out natural rock formations, bats, stalagmites, and stalagmites. Then, emerge from the cave and enjoy an open river float for another 15 to 20 minutes. Keep your eyes peeled in the trees as it's possible to see black howler monkeys and other wildlife. At the end of the tour, have time to change into dry clothes and drive to your next adventure. The zip-line site is only minutes away from the cave area. Once there, get geared up in your harness and helmets and hand gloves. Take a short hike to get to the first platform, where there are 6 different lines you can go on - the longest one is about 750 feet (229 m) and about 100 feet (30 m) high. As you soar along the zip-line, see the canopy of the jungle from above and pass between the trees too where you will be able to see different wildlife. Finally, return to Belize City where the tour concludes.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Belize City hotels, San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi or Cruise Ship Terminal (depending on option selected) English-speaking guide Gears for both activities Water
- For guests arriving by cruise ship, keep in mind that the local operator uses the ship time and not the local time to meet
- For customers using the Water Terminal pickup option, please note that tickets for the water taxi are not included in the price; you must be at Water Taxi Terminal at pickup time
- In the unlikely event that weather conditions don't permit a safe kayaking environment, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility; travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All persons must be at least 40 inches/1 m tall to participate in the cave tubing adventure
- All persons must not exceed a 48-inches/122 cm waist size to participate in the zip-line adventure
- Not suitable for people with heart problems or other serious medical co