Belize: Belize City to/from Placencia/Hopkins Transfer2 Reviews
Benefit from a transfer to/from Placencia or Hopkins and Belize's BZE-International Airport or TZA-Municipal Airport, Belize City Water Taxi Terminal, or from Belize City hotels with a convenient shared transfer.
- Take the worry out of your trip between Belize City and Placencia or Hopkins
- Avoid the hassle of public transportation with heavy bags
- Enjoy punctual service without long waits
DescriptionEnjoy a safe, comfortable, and convenient shared transfer to/from your accommodation in Placencia or Hopkins from Belize City, Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE), Sir Barry Bowen Municipal Airport (TZA), or from hotels in Belize City. Choose a one-way transfer in either or both directions according to your needs. Book your transfer in advance and arrive safely in Placencia or Hopkins without the inconvenience of the public transport network or the expense of a last-minute taxi ride. Relax in the safety and comfort of a licensed, air-conditioned vehicle driven by a professional driver. This service operates daily and you will benefit from free Wi-Fi, water, air conditioning, and an expert driver.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in Placencia or Hopkins (depending on option selected) Shared vehicle Professional Creole, English, or Spanish-speaking driver Water Onboard Wifi Caribbean Culture + Lifestyle Magazine Food
- Departure time is not guaranteed for single riders in shared option. The local provider will do their best to best accommodate you in the preferred time slot, but if you want to guarantee departure time, please book two seats.
- Wi-Fi is available for all passengers on board. However, please refrain from using any type of media streaming applications during your transfer, such as YouTube, Netflix, Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play Music, etc.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability