My Guide Website?
From Caye Caulker: Marine Reserve 3.0-Hour Snorkeling Tour13 Reviews
Discover the fascinating sea life at Caye Caulker Marine Reserve in Belize on this 3.5-hour tour. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with barracuda, moray eels, snappers, sharks, stingrays, and other marine life, and admire tarpon at an underwater cave.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belize:If youʻre booking your trip to Belize last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Caye Caulker Marine Reserve
- Snorkel with barracudas, moray eels, and snappers at the “Serene South Channel”
- Swim with sharks and stingrays on the 'Exhilarating Stingray Alley'
- Admire butterfly fish, damsel fish, stoplight parrotfish, and others at the 'Mystical Coral Gardens”
- View the underwater cave called “The Tarpon Pool”
DescriptionA short boat ride from Caye Caulker will take you to the Caye Caulker Marine Reserve where you will snorkel at 3 enchanting locations and view an underwater cave. First snorkel with barracudas, moray eels, and snappers at the “Serene South Channel”. Next snorkel the 'Exhilarating Stingray Alley' and swim with sharks and stingrays. The final snorkel stop is at the 'Mystical Coral Gardens', where you can view butterfly fish, damsel fish, stoplight parrotfish, and many others. For an added bonus you will be taken to view an underwater cave called 'The Tarpon Pool', where you can see some true game fish called tarpon.
IncludesEntrance fee to Caye Caulker Marine Reserve Equipment Purified water Fresh fruit
- All tours are subject to cancellation due to weather conditions. In case of bad weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- The tour start times are flexible, depending on weather conditions and tides